Looking for kid-friendly things to do in Hallstead, Pennsylvania? Look no further! This charming small town has plenty of activities that both kids and adults will enjoy. Start your day off at the Hallstead-Great Bend Rail Trail, a scenic walking and biking trail that runs through the town. Then, explore the local shops and businesses, many of which are family-owned and operated. Don’t forget to stop by the Hallstead Farmers’ Market for some fresh, local produce! In the afternoon, cool off atSprayland, an outdoor water park with slides, a sprayground, and a lazy river. And if you’re looking for something educational, the children’s museum An Occasion for the Arts is a great option. No matter what you choose to do, you’re sure to have a great time in Hallstead!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hallstead, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the ANJEC Ecocentre to learn about the environment and wildlife in the area.
2. Take a hike through the woods at the Loyalsock State Forest.
3. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area, such as Mill Pond or Wallenpaupack Lake.
4. Have a picnic lunch at the James G. Johnson Jr. Memorial Park.
5. Play some baseball or softball at Borough Park.
6. Go swimming at the Hallstead-Great Bend Municipal Pool.
7. Try your hand at golf at the Hallstead Golf Club.
8. Visit the anarchists’ only remaining successful small-town commune at the Red Rose Farm.
9. Check out the prohibition era history at the Bootlegger’s Hideaway Museum.
10. Learn about local history at the Hallstead-Great Bend Historical Society Museum.