Thanks for reaching out! Here are some kid friendly things to do in Hadley, New York:
-Visit the Adirondack Museum for a day of learning about the area’s history and culture
-Take a scenic hike through the Hadley-Luzerne State Forest
-Explore the Great Sacandaga Lake by canoe or kayak
-Visit the Chapman Historical Museum for a glimpse into the area’s past
-Spend a day at the Moreland Village State Park, where there’s plenty of space to run and play
-Visit the farmers market on Saturdays to stock up on fresh, local produce
-Check out one of the many family-friendly restaurants in the area, like the North Creek Diner or the Silver Creek Grill
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hadley, New York
1. Visit the Erie Canal: The Erie Canal is a great place to take a walk, go fishing, or have a picnic. There are many different places to access the canal, so it is easy to find a spot that is perfect for your family.
2. Take a hike: There are many hiking trails in Hadley, so you can find one that is perfect for your family’s skill level and interests. Some of the trails even have views of the Erie Canal.
3. Visit a farm: There are several farms in Hadley, so you can take your kids to see where food comes from. You can even pick your own fruit or vegetables at some of the farms.
4. Go to the library: The library is a great place to take your kids to read or find some new books. They may even have some kid-friendly events going on.
5. Visit a museum: There are several museums in Hadley, so you can find one that your kids will be interested in. Many of the museums have interactive exhibits, so your kids can learn while they play.
6. Go to the park: There are several parks in Hadley, so you can find one that has the perfect activities for your family. From playgrounds to basketball courts, there is something for everyone at the park.
7. Go fishing: Fishing is a great activity for the whole family. You can fish from the shore or from a boat. There are many different types of fish to catch in Hadley, so you can find the perfect spot for your family.
8. Go biking: Biking is a great way to explore Hadley. There are many different trails to choose from, so you can find one that is perfect for your family.
9. Go swimming: There are several pools and lakes in Hadley, so you can find the perfect place to take a dip. Some of the pools even have water slides, so your kids can have a blast.
10. Have a picnic: Hadley is a great place to have a picnic. There are many different parks and playgrounds to choose from, so you can find the perfect spot for your family.