There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Guyton, Georgia! For starters, the city is home to a number of parks perfect for a family picnic or a day of play. Splash in the fountain at Leggett Park, explore the nature trails at Jackson Park, or take a dip in the pool at J.C. Parris Community Park.
For indoor fun, check out theguytonschoolhousemuseum.org to find out about tours and events taking place at the Guyton Schoolhouse Museum. Or, take the kids to see a movie at the movies 8 theater.
When it’s time for a bite to eat, head to one of Guyton’s family-friendly restaurants like Sonny’s BBQ, Dairy Queen, or Bojangles’.
So, whether you’re looking for a fun-filled day or a peaceful afternoon, Guyton has plenty to offer families with young children.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Guyton, Georgia
1. Visit the Prater Road Animal Clinic. The clinic offers a variety of services for children and families, including a petting zoo, a pony ride, and a chance to meet the veterinarians and staff.
2. Play at the city park. The park has a playground, a pavilion, and a walking trail.
3. Go fishing at the pond. The pond is stocked with bass, catfish, and sunfish.
4. Have a picnic at the park.
5. Go for a swim at the city pool.
6. Play tennis at the tennis courts.
7. Take a walk or ride your bike on the walking trail.
8. Visit the library. The library has a variety of books, movies, and games for children and families.
9. Go to the movies. The movie theater is located in the shopping center.
10. Play laser tag at the indoor laser tag arena.