If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Guilford, New York, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of options to keep your little ones entertained. The Animal Adventure Park is a great place to start. They can feed and pet the animals, and even take a pony ride. The park also has a playground, picnic area, and a gift shop.
If your kids are into sports, they’ll love the Guilford Sports Complex. They can play basketball, soccer, or take a swim in the pool. There’s also a playground and a picnic area.
The Guilford Free Library is a great place to take your kids to read or play. They have a wide selection of books, and the staff is always happy to help.
For a day of fun in the sun, head to the Guilford Lake State Park. You can go swimming, fishing, or hiking. You can also rent a boat or a paddleboard.
There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Guilford, New York. You and your family will have a great time exploring all the options.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Guilford, New York
1. Visit the Catskill Animal Sanctuary.
2. Enjoy the scenic views at Minnewaska State Park Preserve.
3. Take a hike on the Finger Lakes Trail.
4. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
5. Play a round of miniature golf.
6. Visit the Guilford Lake State Park.
7. Take a dip in one of the many swimming holes in the area.
8. Visit the Guilford Free Library.
9. Go berry picking at one of the many farms in the area.
10. Have a picnic in one of the many parks in the area.