Guigang is a prefecture-level city located in western Guangxi, China. It has a rich history dating back over two thousand years and is home to a number of kid-friendly attractions. Highlights include the Fengwei Slope, the Guigang Old Street, the Guigang Confucian Temple, and the Guigang Museum.
The Fengwei Slope is a great place to take a hike and enjoy the scenery. The Guigang Old Street is a great place to walk around and explore the local shops and restaurants. The Guigang Confucian Temple is a great place to learn about the history of Confucianism. The Guigang Museum is a great place to learn about the local history and culture.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Guigang, China
1. Visit the Ming Great Wall.
2. Hike to the top of one of the city’s many mountains.
3. Take a cable car ride up to the top of Monkey Mountain.
4. Discover ancient fossils at the Guigang Fossil Museum.
5.Explore the Guigang Stone Forest.
6. Visit the Guigang Riverside Park.
7. Have a picnic lunch at Fuxin park.
8. Visit the Guigang Zoo.
9. Take a boat ride on the Li River.
10. Learn about the local culture at the Guigang Folk Culture Museum.