If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Guaranda, Ecuador, you won’t be disappointed. This vibrant city offers plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained. Visit the Guaranda Municipal Market for a colorful and lively marketplace experience, stop by the Central Park for some fresh air and relaxation, or explore one of the city’s many museums. For a unique activity, try ziplining through the canopy of the nearby forests – an exhilarating experience for all ages. With so much to see and do, Guaranda is the perfect place to enjoy a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Guaranda, Ecuador
1. Visit the Guaranda Covered Market: The covered market in Guaranda is a great place to find fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as souvenirs. The market is also a good place to people watch and soak up the local culture.
2. Take a Hike: There are many trails surrounding Guaranda that are great for hiking and exploring. The area is also home to some waterfalls, which make for a refreshing swim after a long hike.
3. Go River rafting: The nearby rivers offer great opportunities for rafting and tubing. This is a great activity for the whole family to enjoy.
4. Visit the Guaranda Zoo: The zoo is a great place to learn about the local wildlife and see some of the animals up close. The zoo also has a playground and picnic area, making it a perfect place to spend a day with the family.
5. Take a tour of a Chocolate Factory: Guaranda is home to a number of chocolate factories that offer tours and tastings. This is a great activity for the kids (and adults!) to learn about how chocolate is made and to sample some of the delicious products.
6.Explore the Guaranda Museum: The museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Guaranda. There are a number of interactive exhibits that make learning fun for the whole family.
7. Go horseback riding: Horseback riding is a great way to see the surrounding countryside. There are a number of stables in the area that offer tours and rentals.
8. Visit the Guaranda Cathedral: The cathedral is a beautiful example of colonial architecture. It is also a great place to learn about the religious history of Guaranda.
9. Play at the park: There are a number of parks in Guaranda that are perfect for a afternoon picnic or a game of soccer. The kids will love playing on the playground equipment and exploring the gardens.
10.Take a cooking class: Guaranda is home to a number of cooking schools that offer classes for the whole family. This is a great way to learn about the local cuisine and to bond with the family over a shared experience.