There are plenty of great things for kids to see and do in Guanajay, Cuba. For starters, the Parque César Leal is a great place to take the kids. This park has a playground, a pond, and plenty of space to run around. If the kids are interested in seeing some animals, the Finca el Bijuí is a great place to go. This farm has a wide variety of animals, including pigs, chickens, ducks, and rabbits. The kids will also enjoy the many fruit trees and the chance to feed the animals.
For a more educational experience, the Museo de Guanajay is a great option. This museum features exhibitions on the history and culture of the area, and also has a kids’ corner where kids can participate in hands-on activities. Another option is the Casa de la Cultura, which offers classes and workshops in dance, music, and art.
If the kids are looking for some fun in the sun, there are plenty of options for that as well. The Playa de Guanajay is a great place to enjoy the beach, and there are also several pools in the area that the kids can enjoy. For a real adventure, the Cuevas de Bellamar are a must-see. These caves are located just outside of town and offer a unique look at the underground world.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Guanajay, Cuba
1. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the town.
2. Visit the town square and watch the locals go about their day.
3. Stroll through the streets and admire the colonial architecture.
4. Visit the Museum of History and Culture to learn about the town’s past.
5. Walk or ride a bike around the town’s perimeter.
6. Climb to the top of the town’s church tower for a panoramic view.
7. Go swimming in the town’s public pool.
8. Play a game of baseball at the town’s ballpark.
9. Visit the town’s market to buy fresh fruits and vegetables.
10. Sample the local cuisine at one of the town’s restaurants.