There are many things for children to do in Greenville, South Carolina. One option is to visit the Greenville Zoo. The Greenville Zoo is a great place to learn about animals and their habitats. The staff is also very knowledgeable and can answer any questions that you or your child may have. Another option is to visit the Children’s Museum of the Upstate. The Children’s Museum of the Upstate is a great place to learn about science, art, and history. There are many interactive exhibits that children will enjoy. The museum is also very affordable and is a great value for the price. Lastly, one of the best things to do in Greenville with kids is to visit Falls Park on the Reedy. Falls Park is a beautiful park that has a waterfall, gardens, and many walking trails. The park is also very safe and is well-maintained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Greenville, South Carolina
1. Visit the zoo: The Greenville Zoo is located in Cleveland Park and is home to over 150 animals. The zoo has a variety of exhibits, including a reptile house, a child-sized train, and a playground.
2. Take a walk or bike ride: Greenville is a great place to walk or bike ride. There are many trails located throughout the city, including the Swamp Rabbit Trail.
3. Visit a museum: Greenville has several museums, including the Greenville County Museum of Art, the Children’s Museum of the Upstate, and the Upcountry History Museum.
4. Play in the park: Greenville has over 50 parks, including Falls Park on the Reedy, Cleveland Park, and Fluor Field.
5. Go to a movie: Greenville has several movie theaters, including the Regal Spartan Stadium 14, the AMC Classic Haywood 8, and the Camelot Cinemas.
6. Get ice cream: There are several ice cream shops in Greenville, including the Ice Cream Station, Spill the Beans, and Ben & Jerry’s.
7. Go bowling: Greenville has two bowling alleys, AMF Bowling Centers and Spare Time Entertainment.
8. See a show: Greenville has several live performance venues, including the Peace Center, the Bon SecoursWellness Arena, and the Warehouse Theatre.
9. Go shopping: Greenville has several shopping options, including the Greenville Mall, Haywood Mall, and Augusta Street.
10. Visit a farm: There are several farms located near Greenville, including the Green Meadows Petting Farm and the Farmer’s Market at touchdown.