Looking for things to do with the kids in Greenville, Rhode Island? There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained. For starters, take a trip to Funtasticks Family Fun Center for miniature golf, bumper cars, go-karts, and more. Or, head to Buttonwood Zoo to see lions, tigers, bears, and other exotic animals. Greenville is also home to numerous parks, perfect for a picnic lunch or an afternoon of exploring. And, no trip to Greenville would be complete without a stop at Sprinkles Ice Cream, where the kids can enjoy a wide variety of ice cream flavors.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Greenville, Rhode Island
1. Visit the museum of art: The Museum of Art is a great place to take kids. There are plenty of activities and exhibits to keep them busy, and they’re bound to learn something new.
2. Go to the park: Greenville has several parks, all of which are great for kids. They can run around, play on the playground, and explore the nature.
3.Visit the library: The library is a great place to take kids, especially on rainy days. They can pick out books, use the computers, and participate in the various programs offered.
4. Go to the beach: Greenville has several beaches, all of which are great for kids. They can splash in the waves, build sand castles, and collect shells.
5. Visit the zoo: The zoo is a great place to take kids. They can see all kinds of animals, learn about their habitats, and even feed some of them.
6. Attend a sporting event: Greenville is home to several professional and collegiate sports teams. Attend a game and root for the home team.
7. Go on a nature hike: Greenville is home to several nature trails. Take kids on a hike and teach them about the plants and animals they see along the way.
8. Go camping: Camping is a great way to get kids away from technology and spending time in nature.
9. Go fishing: Fishing is a great way to bond with kids and teach them patience.
10. Have a picnic: Greenville has several parks with picnic tables. Pack a lunch and enjoy the day outside with the kids.