There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Grant Town, West Virginia. For starters, the town is home to the West Virginia State Fair, which is a great event for kids of all ages. There are also plenty of parks and playgrounds in the town, as well as a Splash Pad at the Town Square. If your kids are into sports, they’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of options for them to play in Grant Town. There are also a number of kid friendly restaurants in the town, so you’ll be sure to find something that your kids will love.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Grant Town, West Virginia
1. Visit the Grant Town Museum and learn about the town’s history.
2. Walk or bike along the Rails to Trails path.
3. Play on the playground at Town Park.
4. Have a picnic in Town Park.
5. Visit the West Virginia Coal Mining Museum.
6. Go fishing in the Monongahela River.
7. Go tubing down the Cheat River.
8. Take a hike on one of the many trails in the area.
9. Visit the Prickett’s Fort State Park.
10. Go camping at one of the many campgrounds in the area.