There are many fun and kid-friendly things to do in Granger, Indiana. A few examples include visiting the Granger Dam and Fish Hatchery, going on a hike or bike ride at +Sawyer Park, visiting the Potawatomi Zoo, or playing at any of the numerous playgrounds scattered throughout the town. Other popular kid-friendly activities include visiting the Granger Farmers’ Market, picking apples at one of the many apple orchards in the area, or going on a hayride at one of the local farms. There is also a variety of kid-friendly dining options available in Granger, ranging from fast food to casual sit-down restaurants.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Granger, Indiana
Feel free to add more things to the list!
1. Enjoy a movie at the Granger Cinema.
2. Visit the Potawatomi Zoo.
3. Play laser tag or mini golf at the Xtreme Fun Center.
4. Go ice skating at the Oregon-Davis School Ice Arena.
5. Stroll through the Millrace Park & Garden.
6. Visit the Chocolate Café for some sweet treats.
7. terror train at the Potawatomi Wildlife Park.
8. See a show at the South Bend Civic Theatre.
9. Bowl a few games at Chippewa Lanes.
10. Get active at the South Bend Regional Sports Complex.