There is no doubt that Grand River, Iowa, is a great place for family fun. This charming small town offers a variety of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained. From the Grand River Riverwalk and parks to the Riverside Aquatic Center and the Children’s Museum of Evansville, there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
The Riverwalk is a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. Stroll along the river and take in the scenic views. Spot some turtles basking in the sun on a log or see if you can catch a glimpse of a beaver swimming by. The parks in Grand River are perfect for a game of catch or a picnic lunch. Let the kids run off some energy at the playground before heading to the Riverside Aquatic Center for a swim.
The Children’s Museum of Evansville is a great place to learn and explore. With interactive exhibits and hands-on activities, the kids will be sure to have a blast. After a day of fun, grab a bite to eat at one of the many kid-friendly restaurants in town. From pizza to ice cream, there is something to satisfy everyone’s craving.
Grand River is the perfect place for a family getaway. With so much to do, the kids will never be bored. So pack up the car and head to Grand River for a fun-filled adventure the whole family will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Grand River, Iowa
1. Go fishing at one of the many public fishing spots along the Grand River.
2. Take a dip in the river at one of the many public swimming areas.
3. Rent a canoe or kayak and paddle down the river.
4. Go for a hike or bike ride on one of the many trails in the area.
5. Visit the Riverside Zoo and see all the animals.
6. Play a round of golf at one of the many local courses.
7. Go to the movies at the local theater.
8. Get ice cream at one of the many local ice cream shops.
9. Go bowling at the local bowling alley.
10. Visit the local museums.