If you’re looking for kid friendly fun in Grand Prairie, Texas, you won’t be disappointed. The city has a wide variety of activities to keep your little ones entertained. They can explore the interactive exhibits at the Discovery Gardens, take a spin on the Grand Prairie Maze, or Ride the Ducks at Prairie Lakes. If they’re feeling adventurous, they can zip down one of the slides at the Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Odditorium. And when they need a break, they can enjoy a delicious treat at the Main Street ice cream parlor. There’s something for everyone in Grand Prairie, so come and explore today!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Grand Prairie, Texas
1. Visit the United States Army Museum of Fort Worth. The museum is located at 2041 N. Watson Rd, Grand Prairie, TX 75050.
2. Take a trip to the Grand Prairie Air Hogs Minor League Baseball Stadium. The stadium is located at 3701 S. Carrier Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75052.
3. Visit the Prairietrace Heritage Farmstead. The farmstead is located at 2609 Belt Line Rd, Grand Prairie, TX 75052.
4. Go on a nature hike at the Joseph A. Carroll Municipal Park. The park is located at 2911 aviators Ct, Grand Prairie, TX 75052.
5. Visit the Mountain Creek Lake. The lake is located at 2900 Mountain Creek Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75052.
6. Take a walk or bike ride on the Lynn Creek Hike and Bike Trail. The trail is located at 2950 Mansfield Rd, Grand Prairie, TX 75052.
7. Have a picnic lunch at the Loyd Park. The park is located at 3401 Ragland Rd, Grand Prairie, TX 75052.
8. Play at the Weisman Children’s Zoo. The zoo is located at 2600 W. 4th St, Grand Prairie, TX 75050.
9. Go on a safari at the Safari Texas Ranch. The ranch is located at 11617 FM 1488 Rd, Willis, TX 77378.
10. Visit the American Airlines C.R. Smith Museum. The museum is located at 4333 Amon Carter Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76155.