There are many things that kids can do in Grand Junction, Iowa. They can go to the Adventureland Park, which is a amusement park with over 100 rides. Or they can go to the Grand Junction Zoo, which has over 200 different animals. There is also a water park called the Grand Splash, which has slides and a lazy river. For kids who like to be active, there is also a skate park and a BMX track. And if they want to learn more about the history of Grand Junction, they can visit the Grand Junction Museum.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Grand Junction, Iowa
1. Visit the Grand Junction Railroad Museum – The Grand Junction Railroad Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the railroad in Grand Junction. The museum has a variety of exhibits, including a model railroad, a caboose, and a steam locomotive.
2. Ride the Grand Junction Trolley – The Grand Junction Trolley is a great way to see the sights of Grand Junction. The trolley takes you on a tour of the city, and you can get off at any of the stops to explore on your own.
3. Play at Sunset Park – Sunset Park is a great place to take the kids to play. The park has a playground, a basketball court, a volleyball court, and a picnic area.
4. Go fishing at the Grand River – The Grand River is a great place to go fishing. You can catch a variety of fish, including bass, catfish, and trout.
5. Take a hike on the Grand Junction Mountain Bike Trail – The Grand Junction Mountain Bike Trail is a great place to get some exercise. The trail is about 3 miles long and winds through the city.
6. Visit the Grand Junction Zoo – The Grand Junction Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals. The zoo has tigers, lions, bears, monkeys, and more.
7. Go for a swim at the Grand Junction Aquatic Center – The Grand Junction Aquatic Center is a great place to go for a swim. The center has a pool, a diving board, and a waterslide.
8. Play mini golf at the Grand Junction Adventure Golf Course – The Grand Junction Adventure Golf Course is a great place to play mini golf. The course has 18 holes, and each hole is themed after a different country.
9. Bowl at the Grand Junction Bowl – The Grand Junction Bowl is a great place to bowl. The alley has 32 lanes, and you can also play arcade games.
10. See a movie at the Grand Junction Cinema – The Grand Junction Cinema is a great place to see a movie. The theater has a variety of movies, and you can also get a snack at the concession stand.