Looking for things to do in Granada with kids? Look no further! This charming colonial city offers plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone happy. Stroll the pedestrian-only streets of the city center and buy some handmade goods at the market. Visit the stunning 16th century cathedral and viewpoints for some great photo opportunities. Take a boat ride on the lake or explore one of the many nearby coffee plantations. For a more cultural experience, check out the pre-Columbian ruins at El Mombacho or take a dance lesson to learn some traditional moves. Whatever you do, you’re sure to have a great time in Granada with the whole family!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Granada, Colombia
1. Visit the Casa del inspector de Granada: This is the House of the Inspector of Granada, and it is a beautiful colonial mansion that has been turned into a museum. It is a great place to learn about the history of Granada and to see some beautiful colonial architecture.
2. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the city: This is a great way to see the city and to get a feel for its culture and its people. Horse-drawn carriage rides are available throughout the city, and they are a great way to see the sights.
3. Visit the Iglesia de San Francisco: The Church of San Francisco is a beautiful colonial church that is worth a visit. It is one of the most important historical landmarks in Granada, and it is a great place to learn about the history of the city.
4. Go on a boat ride on Lake Nicaragua: Lake Nicaragua is a beautiful lake that is located just outside of Granada. There are many boat tours available, and they are a great way to see the sights and to get a feel for the culture.
5. Visit the Masaya Volcano National Park: The Masaya Volcano National Park is a great place to see some of the most beautiful scenery in all of Nicaragua. The park is home to a variety of different volcanoes, and it is a great place to hike and to enjoy the scenery.
6. Take a tour of the city: There are many different tours available that will show you the different sights and attractions of Granada. These tours are a great way to learn about the city and to see some of the most important landmarks.
7. Visit the Museum of the Revolution: The Museum of the Revolution is a great place to learn about the history of Nicaragua. The museum is located in Granada, and it is a great place to learn about the different events that have shaped the country.
8. Take a tour of a coffee plantation: Nicaragua is home to some of the best coffee in the world. There are many different coffee plantations located around Granada, and they offer tours that show you how the coffee is grown and processed.
9. Visit the Plaza de la Independencia: The Plaza de la Independencia is a great place to relax and to people watch. It is located in the center of Granada, and it is a great place to spend an afternoon.
10. Take a tour of the Nicaragua Canal: The Nicaragua Canal is one of the most important landmarks in Nicaragua. The canal is a great place to learn about the history of the country, and it is a great place to see some of the most beautiful scenery.