There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Graham, Texas! For starters, the city is home to a number of parks perfect for a picnic or a game of fetch with your four-legged friend. There is also a public pool, playgrounds, and a Splash Pad for the little ones to cool off in during the hotter months. If your family is looking for something a little more active, there are a number of hiking and biking trails in the area. For a unique experience, take a trip to the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center to see a variety of animals in their natural habitat. Whatever your family enjoys, you are sure to find something to do in Graham, Texas!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Graham, Texas
1. Visit the Graham Historical Museum to learn about the history of the town and see artifacts from the past.
2. Stroll down Main Street to see the historic buildings and learn about the town’s founders.
3. Visit the Courthouse Square to see the courthouse and learn about the county’s history.
4. Take a walking tour of the graveyards to learn about the town’s history and see the final resting places of some of its most famous residents.
5. Visit the Graham Public Library to find out about the town’s history and see some of the earliest settlers’ belongings.
6. Visit the Graham Animal Shelter to learn about the town’s animal control policies and see some of the adoptable animals.
7. Tour the Graham Water Treatment Plant to see how the town’s water is purified.
8. Visit the Graham Fire Department to learn about fire safety and see the fire trucks and equipment.
9. Visit the Graham Police Department to learn about crime prevention and see the police cars and equipment.
10. Attend a performance at the Graham Civic Theater to see some of the town’s best talent.