Grafton, Vermont is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do to keep your little ones entertained. Here are just a few ideas:
Visit the Grafton Ponds Outdoor Center for a day of swimming, fishing, and exploring the nature trails.
head to the Grafton Department of Recreation for a game of tennis, basketball, or pickleball.
Take a hike on one of the many trails in the area, such as the Taft Hill Trail or the Grafton Loop Trail.
If it’s a rainy day, check out the Grafton Village Library or spend some time at the Grafton Community Arts Center.
Looking for a unique activity? Check out the Grafton Cheese Company for a tour and tasting, or go on a horse-drawn wagon ride at the Grafton Village Farm & Creamery.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Grafton, Vermont
1. Visit the Grafton Village Cheese Company.
2. Visit the Grafton Ponds Outdoor Center.
3. Go for a hike on one of the many trails in the area.
4. Visit the Grafton Farmer’s Market.
5. Play at the Grafton Village Park.
6. Visit the Adams Family Farm.
7. Go apple picking at one of the local orchards.
8. Visit the Grafton Museum of Traditional Vermont Life.
9. Go for a swim at the Grafton Village Pool.
10. Attend a show at the Grafton County Theater.