There is plenty for kids to do in Graford, Texas! For outdoor fun, the city offers a playground, a splash pad, a disc golf course, and a walking trail. Kids can also enjoy fishing, swimming, and canoeing at Lake Graford. If your kids are looking for some indoors fun, they can visit the Graford Public Library or the Graford Community Center. The city also hosts several kid-friendly events throughout the year, including an Easter egg hunt, a Fourth of July parade, and a Halloween festival.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Graford, Texas
1. Visit the Grenville M. Dodge House Museum to learn about the city’s history.
2. Spend an afternoon at the Mineral Wells Statues to take in the unique sculptures.
3. Go fishing or swimming at one of the many lakes in the area, such as Possum Kingdom Lake or Lake Granbury.
4. Visit the Museum of the American Railroad to see vintage locomotives and learn about the city’s Railroad history.
5. Visit the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center to see over 1,000 animals in their natural habitat.
6. Take a scenic drive through the Palo Duro Canyon.
7. Visit the Fort Worth Zoo to see over 5,000 animals from all over the world.
8. Go for a hike or bike ride through the breath taking Caprock Canyons State Park.
9. Take a tour of the Historic Granbury Square.
10. Visit the Brazos Drive In to see a classic movie under the stars.