Goya is a small city located in the province of Corrientes, Argentina. It has a population of about 26,000 people and is situated on the Uruguay River, which forms the border between Argentina and Uruguay. The city is well-known for its production of yerba mate, a herbal tea popular in Argentina and Uruguay.
There are a number of kid-friendly things to do in Goya. One option is to visit the Museo del Mate, which is a museum dedicated to the history and production of yerba mate. Another option is to take a boat ride on the Uruguay River. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds in Goya, making it a great place to take the kids for a day out.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Goya, Argentina
1. Visit the Goya Municipal Zoo
2. Explore the San Martin Power Plant
3. Visit the Goya Dam
4. Play at one of Goya’s many parks
5. Visit the Goya Aquatic Park
6. Have fun at the Goya Adventureland Theme Park
7. Take a ride on the Goya Ferris Wheel
8. Visit the Goya History Museum
9. Take a trip on the Goya Train
10. Visit the Goya Castle