Gostynin is a great place for families with young children. There are many kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. For active families, the town offers a playground, a skatepark, and a bike trail. The town also has a small zoo and an outdoor swimming pool. If you are looking for something more cultural, Gostynin has a museum and a historic castle. Families can also enjoy picnicking in one of the many parks or hiking in the nearby forest.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gostynin, Poland
1. To-Do-In Gostynin
2. Walk or bike around town and explore all the nooks and crannies!
3. Visit the Gostynin Castle- one of the oldest in Poland!
4. Stroll through the Gostynin Market Square and take in the sights and sounds of this historic town center.
5. Take a ride on the Gostynin Children’s Train- a real life steam train!
6. View the beautiful architecture of the Gostynin Cathedral.
7. Taste delicious Polish food at one of the many restaurants in Gostynin.
8. Listen to traditional Polish music at one of the local cafes or bars.
9. Play in the park! Gostynin has several large parks perfect for a game of tag or a picnic lunch.
10. Visit the Gostynin Museum to learn about the history and culture of this fascinating town.