If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Gongzhuling, China, you’ll be spoiled for choice! From exploring ancient temples to trekking through stunning national parks, there’s something to suit every family. If your kids are into history, take them to see the ruins of the Jiaohe City, one of the oldest cities in China. For a more active day out, hike through Jidao Mountain National Park and marvel at the stunning scenery. For a truly unique experience, visit the Longshan Ice and Snow World, where you can toboggan and ice skate in the middle of winter. Whatever you choose to do, your family is sure to have a fantastic time in Gongzhuling!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gongzhuling, China
1. Visit the Longbow Fen Archeological Site: The Longbow Fen Archeological Site is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the most important ancient human settlement sites in China. The site includes a large number of artifacts and remains from the Paleolithic era, as well as a number of well-preserved Cretaceous fossilized footprints.
2. Walk along the Great Wall of China: The Great Wall of China is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world and is a must-see for any visitor to China. The Great Wall is actually a series of walls and fortifications that were built over centuries to protect the Chinese empire from invasion. Visitors can walk along sections of the Great Wall, and there are also a number of lookout towers that offer stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
3. Visit the Jianshangou Caves: The Jianshangou Caves are a series of large limestone caves located in Gongzhuling. The caves are home to a number of stalactites and stalagmites, as well as a number of well-preserved ancient human artifacts.
4. Hike through the Tiaoxi National Nature Reserve: The Tiaoxi National Nature Reserve is a large protected area of forest and mountains located near Gongzhuling. The reserve is home to a number of rare and endangered plant and animal species, and is a popular destination for hiking and nature photography.
5. Visit the Hongyazi Wetland Park: The Hongyazi Wetland Park is a large nature reserve located in Gongzhuling. The park is home to a number of different wetland ecosystems, as well as a wide variety of plant and animal life. Visitors can go on nature walks, go birdwatching, or take a boat ride through the park.
6. Have fun at the Gongzhuling Amusement Park: The Gongzhuling Amusement Park is a large amusement park located in Gongzhuling. The park has a wide variety of rides and attractions, as well as a number of restaurants and shops.
7. Take a ride on the Jilin Railway: The Jilin Railway is a scenic railway that runs through the countryside of Gongzhuling. The railway offers beautiful views of the landscape, and visitors can get off at any of the stations along the way to explore the surrounding area.
8. Visit the Datongzi Museum: The Datongzi Museum is a small museum located in Gongzhuling. The museum is dedicated to the history and culture of the Datongzi people, who are an ethnic minority group in China. The museum has a number of exhibits on the history and culture of the Datongzi people, as well as a number of traditional handicrafts and artwork.
9. Shop at the Gongzhuling Free Market: The Gongzhuling Free Market is a large open-air market located in Gongzhuling. The market sells a wide variety of goods, including fresh produce, clothes, electronic goods, and much more.
10. Experience the local nightlife in Gongzhuling: Gongzhuling has a number of bars and clubs that offer a great night out. Visitors can enjoy live music, dance the night away, or simply relax with a drink in hand.