Goltry is a small town located in northwestern Oklahoma. The town is home to a population of just over 500 people. Despite its small size, there are a number of kid-friendly things to do in Goltry. The town has a playground, a small §1 theater, a swimming pool, and a number of parks. There is also a community center that offers a variety of activities for kids. The town is located near a lake, which offers a number of outdoor activities such as fishing, swimming, and boating.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Goltry, Oklahoma
1. Take a walk around beautiful Lake Goltry.
2. Visit the Goltry Public Library and check out some books.
3. Swing by the Goltry Recreation Park and play on the playground or shoot some hoops.
4. Head over to Goltry State Park and hike one of the many trails or go fishing in the lake.
5. Drive out to the Goltry Wildlife Management Area and go bird watching or deer hunting.
6. Go for a swim in the Goltry Municipal Swimming Pool.
7. Spend an afternoon playing golf at the Goltry Golf Club.
8. Tour the Goltry Museum and see all the artifacts on display.
9. Play a game of softball or soccer at the Goltry Sports Complex.
10. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many scenic parks or lakes in Goltry.