There are many kid friendly things to do in Glogovac, Kosovo. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is to visit the many museums and galleries in the city. Glogovac is also home to many parks, playgrounds and monuments that kids will enjoy. Another popular kid friendly activity is to take a walk or bike ride through the city. Glogovac is also home to many restaurants and cafes that are kid friendly.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Glogovac, Kosovo
1. Visit the Gllavica Viewpoint – The Gllavica Viewpoint is a great place to take in the scenery of Glogovac and the surrounding area. There are several benches where you can sit and enjoy the view.
2. Take a walk through the Old Town – The Old Town of Glogovac is a great place to take a leisurely stroll. There are several shops and restaurants to check out, as well as some historic buildings.
3. Visit the Glogovac Mosque – The Glogovac Mosque is a beautiful place of worship that is open to the public. It is worth taking the time to admire the architecture and interior design.
4. explore the Glogovac Fortress – The Glogovac Fortress is a great place to explore if you are interested in history and architecture. There are several rooms and courtyards to explore, as well as a lovely view from the top.
5. Visit the Gavrilovic Winery – The Gavrilovic Winery is a great place to visit if you are interested in learning about wine production. There are several different wines to taste, as well as a shop where you can purchase bottles of wine.
6. Visit the ethnographic museum – The ethnographic museum is a great place to learn about the culture and history of Kosovo. There are several exhibits to check out, as well as a gift shop.
7. Visit the Kosovo Museum – The Kosovo Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Kosovo. There are several different exhibits to check out, as well as a shop where you can purchase souvenirs.
8. Take a hike in the Rugova Canyon – The Rugova Canyon is a great place to take a hike. there are several different trails to choose from, as well as some scenic spots along the way.
9. Go fishing in the Bistrica River – The Bistrica River is a great place to go fishing. There are several different spots where you can fish, as well as some places to rent equipment.
10. Enjoy the view from the Sveti Nikola Church – The Sveti Nikola Church is a great place to take in the scenery of Glogovac. There are several benches where you can sit and enjoy the view.