There are many kid friendly things to do in Glenville, West Virginia. The following is a list of some of these activities:
1. Visit the Miners Memorial Heritage Park. This park is dedicated to the men and women who worked in the coal mines of West Virginia. The park has a number of interactive exhibits that kids will enjoy.
2. explore the local history at the Glenville State College. The college has a number of historical exhibits that kids can enjoy.
3. Visit the WVU Extension Service 4-H Camp. The camp has a number of activities for kids to enjoy, including hiking, swimming, and horseback riding.
4. Take a scenic hike through the Monongahela National Forest. The forest has a number of trails that are perfect for a family hike.
5. Visit the West Virginia Wildlife Center. The center has a number of animals that kids can learn about and even pet.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Glenville, West Virginia
1. Go hiking at beautiful Babcock State Park.
2. Visit the amazing Ricketts Glen State Park.
3. Take a scenic drive down the Seneca Trail.
4. Visit the Grave Creek Mound Archaeological Complex.
5. Spend a day fishing at one of Glenville’s three lakes.
6. Play mini golf at Mountain Ridge Adventure Golf.
7. Go gem mining at Fayetteville’s Caywood Mine.
8. Take a tour of the Glenville State College campus.
9. Visit the West Virginia Motor Speedway.
10. Get some ice cream at the Dairy Queen.