Glendale, Utah is a great place for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, including the Glendale Sports Complex, the Glendale Library, and the Glendale City Park. The Glendale Sports Complex has a variety of sports facilities and programs for kids of all ages, while the Glendale Library offers a variety of educational and entertaining programs and events. The Glendale City Park is a great place to take the kids for a picnic or to play on the playground.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Glendale, Utah
1. Drive around and look at the houses – Glendale is known for its beautiful, old Victorian-style homes. Take a drive around town and enjoy the architecture.
2. Visit a local Museum – Glendale is home to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers Memorial Museum. This museum is dedicated to preserving the history and culture of the early Mormon pioneers.
3. Go on a nature walk – Glendale is surrounded by nature. Take a walk through one of the many parks or hiking trails in the area.
4. Float down the river – Glendale is located on the banks of the Sevier River. Take a float down the river and enjoy the scenery.
5. Go fishing – The Sevier River is also home to many different kinds of fish. Go fishing and see what you can catch.
6. Visit the Glendale Zoo – The Glendale Zoo is home to many different kinds of animals. Take a walk through the zoo and learn about the different animals.
7. Go to the movies – Glendale has its own movie theater. Go see a movie and enjoy some popcorn.
8. Go bowling – Glendale has its own bowling alley. Go bowl a few frames and have some fun.
9. Play mini golf – Glendale also has a mini golf course. Play a round of mini golf and putt your way to victory.
10. Go shopping – Glendale has many different shops. Go shopping and find some unique items.