If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania, you won’t be disappointed. There’s plenty to keep little ones entertained in this charming small town. Start your visit at the Allegheny River Lock and Dam No. 9. Kids will love seeing the huge boats travel through the locks and watching the water pour into the pools. Take a stroll down Main Street to see the historic buildings and visit the local shops. Be sure to stop at Brugman’s ice cream for a treat. The kids will also enjoy the playground and the splash pad at Gibson Park. If you’re looking for more to do, take a short drive to Limerick Township to visit the Museum of Country Living. This is a great place to learn about the area’s history and see some cool old farm equipment.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Rockwell Museum – The Rockwell Museum is a great place to take kids in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania. The museum features a variety of exhibits on the history and culture of the area. There are also interactive exhibits for kids to enjoy.
2. Take a Hike – There are several hiking trails in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania that are perfect for families. The trails offer beautiful views of the area and are a great way to get some exercise.
3. Go Camping – Camping is a great way to spend time with the family in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania. There are several campgrounds in the area that offer a variety of amenities.
4. Visit the Zoo – The Pittsburgh Zoo & PNC Aquarium is a great place to take kids in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania. The zoo features a variety of animals, as well as an aquarium.
5. Go Fishing – Fishing is a popular activity in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania. There are several lakes and streams in the area that are perfect for fishing.
6. Play Miniature Golf – Miniature golf is a great way to spend time with the family in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania. There are several miniature golf courses in the area that offer a variety of challenges.
7. Go to the Movies – The Movie Tavern is a great place to take kids in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania. The theater offers a variety of movies for kids to enjoy.
8. Visit the Library – The Campbell County Public Library is a great place to take kids in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania. The library offers a variety of books, as well as a variety of activities for kids.
9. Attend a Sporting Event – The Hershey Bears are a minor league hockey team that plays in Hershey, Pennsylvania. The team offers a variety of games and activities for kids to enjoy.
10. Visit a Theme Park – Hersheypark is a great place to take kids in Glen Campbell, Pennsylvania. The park features a variety of rides, as well as a variety of other attractions.