For many families with young children, finding things to do that are both fun and educational can be a challenge. However, in Giurgiu, Romania, there are a number of kid-friendly activities that will help keep little ones entertained while also teaching them about the culture and history of the country. A visit to the Roman ruins at Histria is a great way to learn about the region’s past, while the Giurgiu Zoo is perfect for a day of animal watching. The city’s many parks are also ideal for a picnic lunch or afternoon of play, and the Giurgiu Aquatic Park is perfect for a hot summer day. Whatever your family’s interests, you’re sure to find kid-friendly activities to keep everyone happy in Giurgiu.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Giurgiu, Romania
1. Take a scenic stroll along the beautiful Danube River.
2. Visit the remains of the Dacian Fortress of Troezena.
3. Explore the medieval Old Town of Giurgiu.
4. Visit the Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History.
5. Take a boat ride on the Danube River.
6. Visit the Giurgiu County Museum.
7. explore the outdoor markets in Giurgiu.
8. Take a walk through the Romanian Revolution Square.
9. visit the local orthodox churches in Giurgiu.
10. Sample the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants in Giurgiu.