If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Gimcheon, South Korea, you’ve come to the right place! This city is full of fun activities for the whole family. From exploring the many temples and shrines to hiking through picturesque mountains, there’s something for everyone in Gimcheon.
For the little ones, the Gimcheon Children’s Museum is a perfect way to spend a few hours. With hands-on exhibits and interactive displays, the museum is a great place for kids to learn about the city’s history and culture. Another great option for kids is the Gimcheon Animal Zoo, where they can see all sorts of animals up close.
If you’re looking for something a bit more active, the Gimcheon Botanical Garden is a great place to explore. With over 1,000 species of plants, the garden is a perfect place to take a nature walk. And for the brave, the Gimcheon Sky Walk is not to be missed! This thrilling attraction allows you to walk around the city’s edge, high above the ground.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gimcheon, South Korea
1. Visit the Gimhae National Museum
2. Stroll through the May 18th National Cemetery
3. tour the NC Department of Agriculture Regional Agricultural Research Center
4. take a walk through Bomun Lake Park
5. Have a picnic in Jinhae Park
6. Visit the Korean War Memorial
7. Take a walk along the Nakdong River
8. Visit the Gimhae Folklore and Natural History Museum
9. tour the Gimhae Confucian School
10. Go on a nature hike in Jirisan National Park