In Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania, there are plenty of kid-friendly things to do! Parents can bring their children to the local playground, go for a walk on one of the many scenic trails in the area, or spend an afternoon at the Children’s Museum. There are also several parks and recreation centers in Gilbertsville that offer a variety of activities for kids of all ages. And, of course, no trip to Gilbertsville would be complete without a visit to the Chocolate Works Factory, where kids can tour the factory, see how chocolate is made, and sample some of the delicious treats!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
1. Hike through the woods at The Connecticut Yankee Council’s Campo Allegro Reservation.
2. Take a stroll down memory lane at the Heritage Center Museum.
3. Have some fun at Culbertson Hills Golf Course.
4. Enjoy the great outdoors at Muddy Creek Falls.
5. Get your adrenaline pumping at Pine Hill Raceway.
6. Let the kids loose at Sandy Hollow playground.
7. Visit the animals at Jonestown Pride Farm.
8. Take a walk or bike ride on the Perkiomen Trail.
9. Go fishing at Lake Galena.
10. Cool off at Marshall’s Creek Spillway.