Gibson is a historic small town in Tennessee with lots to offer families. The town has two museums, the Gibson County Museum and the Dyer County Museum, both of which are kid-friendly and offer a variety of interactive exhibits. The Gibson County Fairgrounds are also a great place to take kids, with a playground, petting zoo, and carnival rides. For a more active experience, the town has a number of parks perfect for exploring, like the Gibson disc golf course and the Riverside Park & Nature Center. There are also a number of kid-friendly events held throughout the year in Gibson, like the Easter Eggstravaganza and the Christmas in the Park celebration.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gibson, Tennessee
1. Visit the International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame and Museum.
2. Drive down the historic US-64 route.
3. Check out the Elvis Presley Museum.
4. Visit the Dollywood theme park.
5. Take a ride on the Great Smoky Mountains Railway.
6. Visit the pie capital of the world, the Pie Safes of Pie Town.
7. Go hiking or camping in Big Hill Pond State Park.
8. Drive the Natchez Trace Parkway.
9. Visit the Amish community in Ethridge.
10. Have fun at the Discovery Park of America.