Looking for fun things to do with the kids in Germantown, MD? There’s plenty to keep little ones occupied in this scenic suburb of Washington, D.C. Start with a visit to the iFLY Indoor Skydiving facility, where kids can experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump out of a plane! For some outdoor fun, head to one of Germantown’s many parks, such as the Seneca Creek State Park or the Schaeffer Farm Park. Or, take the kids on a tour of the historic Clifton Mill, where they can learn about how flour is made and see the old water-powered grist mill in action. Of course, no trip to Germantown would be complete without stopping by the BlackRock Center for the Arts, where kids can take classes in everything from painting to pottery.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Germantown, Maryland
1. Visit the Black Hills Wild Horse Sanctuary.
2. Go see a movie at the Regal Germantown Stadium 14.
3. Play laser tag at the Laser Dome.
4. Play mini golf at the Glowgolf Mini Golf.
5. Get ice cream at the Sweet Frog.
6. Buy a treat at the Smash Cake Bakery.
7. Play at the Germantown Indoor Playground.
8. Take a cooking class at the Kitchen Studio.
9. Go on a hayride at the Corn Maze in Germantown.
10. Get your hair cut at the Kids Kutz salon.