There are many kid friendly things to do in Georgetown, Texas. One option is to visit the Georgetown Palace Theatre. The theatre offers a various array of shows, including kid-friendly options, that the whole family can enjoy. Another option is to go to the Inner Space Cavern. The Inner Space Cavern is a great place to explore and learn about different geological formations. There is also a chance to see various wildlife that call the cavern home. Lastly, another kid friendly option in Georgetown is to go to the local Splash Pad. The Splash Pad is a great place to cool off on a hot day and is also a great place to explore different water features.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Georgetown, Texas
1. For a fun family outing, visit Inner Space Cavern, where you can take a guided tour of an underground cave.
2. Head to the Georgetown Palace Theatre to catch a live performance, or take a tour of the historic building.
3. Visit the Georgetown Heritage Society Museum to learn about the town’s rich history.
4. stroll through the Georgetown Square, and be sure to stop in at one of the many shops or restaurants.
5. Take a scenic walk or bike ride along the San Gabriel River.
6. Visit the Beautiful Williamson County Courthouse, built in 1873.
7. For a fun activity, go on a treasure hunt at the Georgetown Antique Mall.
8. Kids will enjoy exploring the Judy Godfrey Honey Bee Sanctuary.
9. Take a break at one of Georgetown’s many parks, such as San Gabriel Park or Cesar Chavez Park.
10. Visit the Georgetown Public Library, where kids can find books, movies, and games.