George, Iowa is a great place for kids! There are many things to do that are both fun and educational. The Iowa Arboretum is a great place to explore nature and learn about different plants and animals. The George W. Tryon Animal Shelter is a great place to meet and adopt a new furry friend. The George Public Library has many events for kids, including story times, craft nights, and movie showings. For those looking for a bit more excitement, the George Iowa Speedway offers go-karting and dirt track racing. No matter what your interests are, there is sure to be something for everyone in George, Iowa!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In George, Iowa
1. Head to the George Iowa Community Library for story time, crafts, and activities.
2. Visit the George Iowa Park and explore the playground, splash pad, and nature trails.
3. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many George Iowa parks.
4. Take a walk or bike ride around George Iowa and see the sights.
5. Visit the George Iowa Farmers Market to buy fresh produce and goods.
6. Attend a George Iowa festival or community event.
7. Go fishing at one of the many George Iowa lakes.
8. Go camping at one of the George Iowa campgrounds.
9. Visit the George Iowa museum and learn about the history of the area.
10. Spend a day at the George Iowa Aquatic Center swimming and playing.