There’s plenty for kids to do in Genoa, Ohio. They can explore the town’s history at the Genoa History Museum, try their hand at the Genoa Bowling Center, or take a stroll through one of the town’s many parks. For a more active adventure, they can zip line through Tree Frog Canopy Tours or take a swim in one of the town’s two public pools. And when they’re ready to refuel, there are plenty of kid-friendly restaurants to choose from, like Crossroads Cafe and Buck’s Pizza. No matter what they’re looking for, kids are sure to find plenty to do in Genoa, Ohio.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Genoa, Ohio
1. Keep Kids entertained at the Crayola Experience: The Crayola Experience is a great place to take kids for a day of fun. There are 25 hands-on activities that will allow them to explore their creativity. They can also watch live demonstrations, and see how crayons are made.
2. Visit the Children’s Museum of Cleveland: The Children’s Museum of Cleveland is a place where kids can learn through play. There are interactive exhibits, and a variety of educational programs.
3. Spend a day at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo: The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are over 3,000 animals to see, and the zoo also has a variety of educational programs.
4. Take a ride on the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad: The Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad is a great way to see the sights of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The train takes you through the park, and you can also get off at one of the stops to explore the hiking trails.
5. Visit the Cleveland Museum of Art: The Cleveland Museum of Art is a great place to take the kids to see some amazing artwork. There are also a variety of educational programs available.
6. Go on a nature hike at the Holden Arboretum: The Holden Arboretum is a great place to take the kids for a nature hike. There are over 12 miles of trails to explore, and you can also see a variety of plant life.
7. Play in the sprinklers at the Cleveland Play House Square: The Cleveland Play House Square is a great place to take the kids to play in the sprinklers. There are also a variety of other activities available, such as swings, slides, and a playground.
8. Visit the Greater Cleveland Aquarium: The Greater Cleveland Aquarium is a great place to take the kids to see a variety of fish and other sea life. There are also a variety of educational programs available.
9. Go fishing at the Ohio and Erie Canal: The Ohio and Erie Canal is a great place to take the kids fishing. You can also go for a boat ride, and see the sights of the canal.
10. Visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a great place to take the kids to see some of the most famous rock stars. You can also see a variety of exhibits, and learn about the history of rock and roll.