There’s plenty for kids to do in Genoa City, Wisconsin! For starters, they can explore the nature trails and playgrounds at Riverside Park. They can also learn all about the city’s history at the Genoa City History Museum. If they’re looking for some thrills, they can check out the laser tag and go-karting at Adventure Zone. And, of course, they can always take a dip in the swimming pools at the Genoa City Athletic Club. No matter what their interests are, there’s something for every kid in Genoa City!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Genoa City, Wisconsin
1. Enjoy a day out on the water at Big Foot Beach State Park. The park offers a beach, picnic areas, hiking trails, and more.
2. Take a scenic drive or hike through the Kettle Moraine State Forest. The forest offers over 100 miles of trails to explore.
3. Visit the Old World Wisconsin historical site. The site includes a working farm, a village, and a museum.
4. Go for a swim at one of Genoa City’s many public beaches.
5. Play a round of golf at one of the city’s several golf courses.
6. Visit the Genoa City Zoo. The zoo is home to over 200 animals from all over the world.
7. Go for a walk or bike ride through one of Genoa City’s many parks.
8. Visit the Genoa City Museum. The museum is home to a variety of exhibits on the city’s history and culture.
9. Take a tour of the Geneva Lakes Water Treatment Plant. The plant provides water to the city and surrounding areas.
10. Attend a performance at the Genoa City Civic Theatre. The theatre offers a variety of live productions throughout the year.