There are many kid friendly things to do in Gauripur, India. The first is to visit the Ganesh temple. This temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Ganesh and is a very popular spot for tourists. The second is to visit the Ganges river. The Ganges is a very sacred river to Hindus and is a great place to take a dip. The third is to visit the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is one of the most famous buildings in the world and is a must see for any traveler.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gauripur, India
1. Visit the Ganga Aarti ceremony at the Triveni Ghat.
2. Ride an elephant at the nearby Amer Fort.
3. Visit the City Palace and Museum.
4. Go on a boat ride on Lake Pichola.
5. Shop for traditional arts and crafts at the local markets.
6. Visit the Jagdish Temple.
7. Take a rickshaw ride through the city.
8. Climb up to the top of the Monsoon Palace for a panoramic view of the city.
9. Visit the ancient stepwell of Chand Baori.
10. Hike up to the Tiger Leap Falls.