There are many kid friendly things to do in Garrett, Pennsylvania. A few examples are the following: The National Road-Zion Lutheran Church in Cumberland, Maryland is a great place to take the kids. This church has a playground, a petting zoo, and a museum that are all great for kids. Another place to take the kids is the Cherry Hill Orchard. This place has a lot of activities for kids including, picking apples, riding ponies, and playing in the hay. There are also many kid friendly restaurants in Garrett, Pennsylvania such as Tony’s Pizza and the Waffle House.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Garrett, Pennsylvania
1. There are many kid-friendly things to do in Garrett, Pennsylvania! For example, you can explore Elk County’s only covered bridge, the Rewards Covered Bridge. The bridge is located in CNET Park and is a great spot for photos. You can also take a hike on the Elk River Trail, which is a beautiful trail that follows the river. There are also several spots for fishing, including the Kinzua Dam.
2. Another great option for kids is to visit the Potter County Museum. The museum has many interactive exhibits that kids will enjoy. They can learn about the area’s history and see how people lived in the past.
3. The nearby town of Callister is home to the Walk in the Park, which is a great place for kids to explore. There is a playground, a picnic area, and a walking trail.
4. For kids who love animals, the Elk County Humane Society is a great option. They offer tours of their facilities and have many adoptable animals.
5. The Elk County Visitor Center is a great place to start your exploration of Garrett. They offer maps and brochures, as well as helpful staff who can answer any questions you have.
6. Another great option for kids is the Brandon Enterprises Rockin’ Reptiles Show. This is a live reptile show that is both educational and entertaining.
7. The Eldred World War II Museum is a great option for kids who are interested in history. They offer many exhibits on the history of the area and the war.
8. If your kids are looking for a challenge, the Kinzua Bridge State Park is a great option. They offer a variety of trails for all different skill levels.
9. For kids who love the outdoors, the Elk Country Wilds is a great option. They offer many activities such as hiking, fishing, and bird watching.
10. Last but not least, the Elk County Fairgrounds is a great option for kids. They offer a variety of rides and games, as well as food options.