There are many kid friendly things to do in Garoua, Cameroon. One of the most popular things to do is visit the zoo. The zoos in Garoua are world renowned and have many different kinds of animals. Another popular thing to do is go to the cinema. The cinema is a great place to take the kids as it is usually very safe and they can enjoy the latest films. Finally, a really popular thing to do with kids in Garoua is visit one of the many water parks. The water parks are a great place to cool off and have some fun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Garoua, Cameroon
1. Visit the National Museum of Cameroon: This museum is dedicated to the history and culture of Cameroon and is a great place to learn about the country and its people.
2. Explore the Waza National Park: This national park is home to a variety of wildlife, including lions, elephants, and Buffon’s kobs. Visitors can take safari tours to see the animals up close.
3. Visit the Garoua International Film Festival: This annual film festival showcases the best of Cameroonian and international cinema.
4. Take a boat ride on the Lake Chad: This massive lake is a great place to relax and take in the scenery.
5. Visit the Savanna Zoo: This zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and gorillas.
6. Go on a safari: Cameroon is home to a variety of wildlife, including lions, elephants, and Buffon’s kobs. Visitors can take safari tours to see the animals up close.
7. Visit the Mayo-Kebbi Waterfalls: These spectacular waterfalls are a must-see for any visitors to Cameroon.
8. Take a dip in the Mboko hot springs: These hot springs are a great place to relax and rejuvenate.
9. Sample the local cuisine: Cameroon is home to a variety of delicious foods, including stews, grilled meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
10. Dance the night away: Cameroon is home to a vibrant nightlife, with a variety of bars and clubs to choose from.