There are many kid friendly things to do in Gaoua. The Gabinetto del Principe di Viana is a great place to take kids. It is an art museum that has a lot of kid friendly activities. The Parco della Piana is a great place to take a walk with your kids and enjoy the scenery. The Botanical Gardens are also a great place to take kids. They can learn about different plants and flowers. There is also a playground and a pond where they can feed the ducks.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gaoua, Burkina Faso
1. Ouagadougou Zoo: The Ouagadougou Zoo is located in the capital of Burkina Faso and is a great place to take kids. The zoo has a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, elephants, and giraffes. There is also a playground and a petting zoo.
2. Faso Kids: Faso Kids is an organization that provides educational opportunities for children in Burkina Faso. The organization offers a variety of programs, including classes on computer literacy, English, and math.
3. Korsimoro Park: Korsimoro Park is a large park in Ouagadougou that has a playground, a pond, and a variety of sports facilities. The park is a great place to take kids to burn off some energy.
4. National Museum of Burkina Faso: The National Museum of Burkina Faso is located in Ouagadougou and has a variety of exhibits on the history and culture of the country. The museum is a great place to learn about Burkina Faso and its people.
5. Gorom Gorom Market: The Gorom Gorom Market is a large market in Ouagadougou that sells a variety of goods, including clothes, food, and household items. The market is a great place to take kids to get a taste of Burkina Faso culture.
6. banks of the Nile River: The banks of the Nile River are a great place to take kids for a walk or a picnic. The river is also a great place to cool off on a hot day.
7. Koudougou Water Park: The Koudougou Water Park is located in Koudougou and is a great place to take kids to cool off. The water park has a variety of slides and pools, as well as a lazy river.
8. Bobo-Dioulasso Grand Mosque: The Bobo-Dioulasso Grand Mosque is the largest mosque in Burkina Faso and is a great place to take kids to learn about Islam. The mosque is open to the public and has a variety of educational programs.
9. Town of Banfora: The town of Banfora is located in the southwest of Burkina Faso and is a great place to take kids. The town has a variety of markets and shops, as well as a lake where you can go swimming.
10. Dossi Falls: The Dossi Falls are located in the east of Burkina Faso and are a great place to take kids for a hike. The falls are also a great place to take pictures.