Gannavaram is a small town located in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. The town is located on the banks of the river Krishna and is known for its temple of Sri Durga Malleswara. The town is also home to a number of small industries, including a handloom industry.
There are a number of kid friendly things to do in Gannavaram. One of the most popular things to do is to visit the Sri Durga Malleswara Temple. The temple is a popular tourist spot and is known for its intricate architecture. The temple is also home to a number of small shops selling souvenirs and offering a variety of services.
Another popular thing to do in Gannavaram is to take a boat ride on the river Krishna. The town is located on the banks of the river and there are a number of small boats that operate from the town. The boat ride is a great way to see the town from the water and to get a glimpse of the daily life of the people who live here.
If you are looking for a more adventurous activity, you can hike to the top of the hill that overlooks the town. The hike is a bit challenging but it is worth it for the stunning views of the town and the river.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gannavaram, India
1. Visit the Nagarjuna Sagar Dam
2. Go on a safari at the Gir National Park
3. Visit the Statue of Liberty in New York
4. Ride the Ganga Roller Coaster at the EsselWorld amusement park
5. Visit the Gateway of India in Mumbai
6. Take a ride on the Delhi Metro
7. Visit the Taj Mahal in Agra
8. Ride an elephant at the Amber Fort in Jaipur
9. See the Bengal Tigers at the Sundarbans National Park
10. Take a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi