There is no shortage of kid-friendly activities in the city of Gallatin, Texas. For outdoor enthusiasts, the city offers a variety of parks and playgrounds to explore. For those interested in the arts, the city has a number of museums and galleries that are sure to dazzle. And for those looking for a bit of history, Gallatin is home to a number of historical sites and landmarks.
No matter what interests your family, there is something in Gallatin that is sure to please. So pack up the kids and head to this fantastic Texas city for a vacation the whole family will remember.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gallatin, Texas
1. Visit the B.J. Ryan’s Tamale Factory for some of the best tamales in town.
2. Stop by the Classic 50’s Diner for a delicious burger and malt.
3. Drive out to Lake LBJ for a day of fishing and swimming.
4. Head to Canal Street for some shopping and people watching.
5. Spend an afternoon at the Gallatin Civic Center Splash Pad.
6. Visit the Mary King Herod Community Garden.
7.Check out the Blue & Gray Museum of North Texas.
8. Take a walk or bike ride through one of Gallatin’s many parks.
9. Attend a show at the Palace Theatre.
10. Get some ice cream at the Scoop Shoppe.