There’s no shortage of kid-friendly activities in Galeton, Pennsylvania! From hiking and biking trails to fishing and canoeing, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. The area is also home to a number of kid-centric attractions, like the Galeton Area Museum and the Ice Cream Alley Creamery. And of course, no trip to Galeton would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Pennsylvania State Ice Packing Plant!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Galeton, Pennsylvania
1. Take a hike on one of Galeton’s many trails! There are trails for all skill levels, so everyone in the family can enjoy a nature walk.
2. Go fishing in one of Galeton’s many lakes and streams! Many of the lakes are stocked, so you’re sure to catch something.
3. Go swimming in one of Galeton’s many pools! There are both indoor and outdoor pools, so you can swim no matter the weather.
4. Play mini golf at one of Galeton’s many courses! Putt your way through fun obstacles and try to get a hole in one.
5. Go horseback riding at one of Galeton’s many stables! trot through the woods or take a leisurely ride around a field.
6. Go biking on one of Galeton’s many trails! There are trails for all skill levels, so everyone in the family can enjoy a bike ride.
7. Visit one of Galeton’s many parks! There are parks for all ages, so there’s something everyone can enjoy.
8. Take a scenic drive down one of Galeton’s many scenic roads! There are roads that wind through the woods and offer beautiful views of the countryside.
9. Go tubing down one of Galeton’s many rivers! Float down the river and enjoy the scenery as you go.
10. Have a picnic in one of Galeton’s many parks! Spread out a blanket and enjoy a family picnic in the great outdoors.