Gafargaon is a small town in Bangladesh that is known for its kid-friendly activities. There are several parks and playgrounds in the town, as well as a few museums and a zoo. The town is also home to a number of different restaurants, many of which offer kid-friendly menus. Families can also enjoy a number of different activities together, such as visiting the local market or taking a boat ride on the river.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Gafargaon, Bangladesh
1. Visit the Baishakh Mela: The Baishakh Mela is a fair that is held annually in Gafargaon to celebrate the Bengali New Year. It is a great opportunity for kids to experience traditional Bangladeshi culture and have fun at the same time. There are a variety of rides and games to enjoy, as well as traditional foods and crafts to purchase.
2. Take a Boat Ride on the Padma River: The Padma River is a major river in Bangladesh that runs through Gafargaon. There are many boat operators that offer rides on the river, which is a great way to see the area and get a bit of fresh air.
3. Visit the Shat Gombuj Mosque: The Shat Gombuj Mosque is one of the most impressive mosques in Bangladesh and is a great place to take kids. They will be amazed by the size of the mosque and its intricate architecture.
4. Go on a safari at the Chitwan National Park: The Chitwan National Park is home to a variety of wildlife, including rhinos and tigers. Kids will love going on a safari through the park in search of these and other animals.
5. Take a Cycle Rickshaw Ride: A cycle rickshaw is a popular mode of transportation in Bangladesh and Gafargaon is no exception. Taking a ride in one of these is a great way to see the city and get a bit of exercise at the same time.
6. Visit the Bangladesh Folk Art Museum: The Bangladesh Folk Art Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the traditional arts and crafts of Bangladesh. There are a variety of exhibits to see, as well as a gift shop where you can purchase traditional items.
7. Explore the ruins of the Mahasthangarh: The Mahasthangarh is a ancient city that was once the capital of Bengal. The ruins of the city are now a popular tourist attraction and are a great place to explore with kids.
8. Go Bird Watching at the Sunderbans: The Sunderbans is a large mangrove forest in Bangladesh that is home to a variety of bird species. Kids will love going on a bird watching expedition through the forest in search of these and other animals.
9. Visit the Dighapatia Palace: The Dighapatia Palace is a former royal palace that is now a museum. Kids will enjoy touring the palace and learning about the history of the royal family that once lived there.
10. Have Fun at the Gafargaon Fun Fair: The Gafargaon Fun Fair is a annual event that is held in the city. It is a great opportunity for kids to have fun and experience a variety of rides and games.