There are many kid friendly activities to do in Fussa, Japan. One popular activity is to visit the Fussa Aquarium. The Fussa Aquarium is a great place to learn about different types of fish and other sea creatures.There is also a petting zoo where kids can get up close and personal with some of the animals.Other kid friendly activities in Fussa include visiting the Fussa History Museum, the Fussa Botanical Garden, and the Fussa City Zoo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fussa, Japan
1. Visit Ome CC Lemon Hall. This popular attraction is known for its incredible views of Mount Fuji. Visitors can also enjoy the many shops and restaurants in the area.
2. Play in the Ome P Basic Park. This large park is a great place for kids to run around and explore. It also has a playground, a basketball court, and a swimming pool.
3. Take a ride on the Ome Railway. This scenic railway offers views of the surrounding countryside. Kids will love riding on the train and seeing the sights.
4. Visit the Tama Zoological Park. This zoo is home to over 1,500 animals, including lions, tigers, and giraffes. Kids can learn about the animals and even feed some of them.
5. explore the Ome History Museum. This museum chronicles the history of the area. Kids can see exhibits on the ancient Japanese people who lived here and the modern day residents.
6. Play at the Ome Municipal Gymnasium. This facility has a variety of sports and activities for kids to enjoy. They can play basketball, volleyball, and badminton.
7. Swim at the Ome Municipal Swimming Pool. This large pool is perfect for a summer day. Kids can cool off and have fun in the water.
8. Visit the Ome Flower Park. This park is home to over 3,000 rose bushes. Kids can smell the flowers and even pick some to take home.
9. Enjoy the rides at the Omelettes Amusement Park. This park has a Ferris wheel, a roller coaster, and other rides. Kids will have a blast experiencing all the park has to offer.
10. Go on a nature hike. There are many hiking trails in the area. Kids can explore the woods and see the sights.