There are many kid friendly things to do in Fulton, Texas. Some of these include going to the zoo, the Splashway Waterpark, visiting the Museum of the Coastal Bend, and going on a nature hike. The zoo is a great place to learn about different animals and their habitats. The Splashway Waterpark is perfect for a hot day and has many slides and pools to keep cool in. The Museum of the Coastal Bend is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the area. There are many nature hikes in the area that are perfect for exploring the outdoors.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fulton, Texas
1. Visit Sam Houston Memorial Museum – The Sam Houston Memorial Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Texas and its most famous residents. The museum features interactive exhibits, a film theatre, and a research library.
2. Take a Tour of Historic Homes – Fulton is home to many historic homes, some of which date back to the early 1800s. Visitors can take a guided tour of these homes to learn about the architecture and history of the area.
3. Visit the Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network – The Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of marine mammals. Visitors can take a tour of the facility and learn about the work the organization does.
4. participate in a Hands-on Art Workshop – The Arts Council of Brazoria County offers hands-on art workshops for all ages. Visitors can try their hand at painting, pottery, and other crafts.
5. Visit the Brazoria County Historical Museum – The Brazoria County Historical Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Brazoria County. The museum features exhibits on the county’s Native American history, pioneer life, and more.
6. Take a Walk on the boardwalk – The boardwalk at Lake Jackson is the perfect place to take a leisurely stroll. The scenic walking path winds through the park and offers views of the lake.
7.Play Miniature Golf – Fulton is home to two miniature golf courses. Visitors can test their putting skills while enjoying the outdoors.
8. Go on a Shopping Spree – Fulton is home to many unique shops, including antique stores, art galleries, and boutique shops. Visitors will be sure to find something special to take home.
9. Enjoy the Local Cuisine – Fulton is home to many delicious restaurants. Visitors can enjoy a meal at a local eatery or grab a bite to eat at one of the food trucks that frequent the area.
10. Take in the Local sights – Fulton is home to many beautiful parks and public art displays. Visitors can take a leisurely walk to take in the sights or venture out on a more adventurous hike.