Fuli is a small town located in southern China. It is known for its beautiful landscape and friendly people. There are many things to do in Fuli that are perfect for kids. One of the most popular tourist attractions is the Fuli Zoo. The Fuli Zoo is home to many different animals, including tigers, lions, and elephants. Kids will also enjoy the many playgrounds and picnic areas located throughout the zoo.
Another great kid-friendly activity in Fuli is visiting the Fuli Water Park. The water park has many different pools and slides for kids to enjoy. There is also a lazy river where kids can float around and relax. The water park also has a sand beach, which is perfect for building sandcastles.
If your kids are looking for a more adrenaline-pumping activity, they can try out Go-Karting at the Fuli Go-Karting track. This track is one of the longest in China and is perfect for kids who love to race.
For a more cultural experience, you can take your kids to the Fuli Folk Art Museum. The museum is home to many different traditional Chinese art forms, including painting, sculpture, and pottery. Kids will also enjoy the many interactive exhibits located throughout the museum.
No matter what your kids are interested in, there is sure to be a kid-friendly activity in Fuli that they will love.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fuli, China
1. Walk along the Great Wall of China: The Great Wall of China is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world, and it’s a great activity for kids of all ages. There are many different sections of the wall to explore, and you can even hike along some of the more challenging sections.
2. Visit the Forbidden City: The Forbidden City was the former imperial palace of the Chinese emperors, and it’s now one of the most popular tourist attractions in Beijing. The vast complex is filled with impressive architecture and fascinating history, and kids will love exploring all the different halls and courtyards.
3. Climb the Drum Tower: The Drum Tower is one of the tallest structures in the Forbidden City, and it offers great views over the complex. Kids will love climbing to the top of the tower and ringing the giant drum!
4.Explore the Temple of Heaven: The Temple of Heaven is a beautiful complex of religious buildings where the ancient Chinese emperors used to pray for good harvests. Kids will love exploring the different temples and courtyards, and they can even try their hand at writing Chinese characters with a calligraphy brush.
5. Take a rickshaw ride through the Hutongs: The Hutongs are the traditional alleyways of Beijing, and taking a rickshaw ride through them is a great way to experience the city’s traditional side. Kids will love the novelty of being pulled along in a rickshaw, and they’ll also get to see some of the city’s historic homes and businesses up close.
6. Visit Beijing Zoo: Beijing Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in China, and it’s home to a wide variety of animals from all over the world. Kids will love seeing the pandas, tigers, and other animals, and they can even feed some of the animals at the zoo’s petting zoo.
7. Go on a boat ride in Beijing: Beijing is home to many lakes and canals, and taking a boat ride is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. Kids will love steering the boat, and they’ll also get to see some of Beijing’s most famous landmarks from the water.
8. Play in the Olympic Park: The Olympic Park was built for the 2008 Summer Olympics, and it’s now a great place to play and explore. Kids will love the huge playground, the water park, and the Olympic Stadium, and there are also many museums and art galleries in the park.
9. Visit the Ming Tombs: The Ming Tombs are the burial sites of 13 emperors of the Ming Dynasty, and they’re located just outside of Beijing. Kids will love exploring the different tomb complexes, and they can even see some of the mummies that have been preserved in the tomb complex.
10. Go skiing in the mountains: Beijing is surrounded by mountains, and there are several ski resorts that are just a short drive from the city. Kids will love hitting the slopes, and they can also go tubing, sledding, and snowboarding.