Frisno is blessed with an abundance of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained. Visit the Woodward Park for a day of picnicking and exploring the many hiking trails or take them to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo for a close-up look at some of the world’s most exotic animals. For an educational experience, take them to the Forestiere Underground Gardens to learn about early 20th century irrigation techniques while admiring the unique landscaping. Art lovers will enjoy a trip to the Fresno Art Museum where they can view contemporary works by local, national, and international artists. Or, for a taste of something different, head to the Shinzen Japanese Garden for a peaceful stroll and to learn about Japanese culture. No matter what your interests are, Fresno has something to offer everyone in the family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Fresno, Colombia
1. Visit the Gold Museum: This kid-friendly attraction in Fresno is a great way to learn about the city’s fascinating history. The Gold Museum features displays of gold objects from the pre-Columbian era, as well as a variety of gold coins and jewelry.
2. Take a Boat Ride on the Fresno River: Fresno is home to a beautiful river that runs through the center of town. Visitors can take a boat ride on the river to see the city from a different perspective.
3. Visit the San Francisco Zoo: The San Francisco Zoo is located just a short drive from Fresno and is a great place to take kids of all ages. The zoo features a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
4. Explore the Fresno Chaffee Zoo: The Fresno Chaffee Zoo is another great option for families with kids. The zoo features a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. In addition, the zoo has a variety of educational opportunities for kids.
5. Go Kart Racing at SpeedZone: SpeedZone is a go kart racing track that is perfect for kids of all ages. Kids can race against each other or the clock in a safe and controlled environment.
6. Visit the Children’s Museum: The Children’s Museum of Fresno is a great place to take kids of all ages. The museum features a variety of interactive exhibits that teach kids about science, art, and history.
7. Play at the Park: Fresno is home to a variety of parks, which are perfect for kids to run around and play. Some of the parks even have playgrounds and picnic areas.
8. Bowl at the Bowling Alley: Bowling is a great activity for kids of all ages. Fresno is home to a number of bowling alleys, making it easy to find one close to you.
9. Go Ice Skating: Ice skating is a great activity for kids in Fresno. There are a number of ice skating rinks in the area, making it easy to find one close to you.
10. Visit the Movie Theater: The movie theater is a great place to take kids of all ages. Fresno is home to a number of movie theaters, making it easy to find one close to you.