There are many kid friendly things to do in Frenchburg, Kentucky. One of the most popular kid friendly activities in Frenchburg is visiting the Daniel Boone National Forest. The Daniel Boone National Forest is a great place for kids to explore nature and learn about the history of the area. Other kid friendly activities in Frenchburg include visiting the Frenchburg Rodeo, attending a Frenchburg community festival, or going on a nature hike at the Frenchburg Nature Preserve.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Frenchburg, Kentucky
1. Go fishing at Frenchburg City Park!
2. Visit the little library at the park for some story time.
3. Play on the playground equipment or have a game of catch.
4. Visit the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center for a show or performance.
5. Go on a hike at Pilot Knob State Nature Preserve.
6. Visit the Farmers’ Market on Thursdays for some fresh produce.
7. Go swimming at Frenchburg swimming pool.
8. Visit the Daniel Boone National Forest for some scenic views.
9. Take a drive down the scenic byway for some beautiful scenery.
10. Enjoy a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in town.