There is no shortage of kid-friendly activities in Freeport, Pennsylvania. The town is home to a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a public pool. The community center offers a variety of classes and programs for kids of all ages, and there are several family-friendly restaurants in town. In the summer, the town hosts a weekly farmers market, and there are always a few food trucks parked downtown. There are also a number of museums and historical sites in Freeport, including the Freeport Railroad Museum and the Freeport Historic District.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Freeport, Pennsylvania
1. Go apple picking at Maurer’s Orchard.
2. Visit the Freeport Pumpkinfest.
3. Attend the Freeport Community Band Concert.
4. Brower’s Dairy and Creamery offers tours of their dairy farm.
5. Ride the W batches at Heritage Valley Steam Railroad.
6. Visit the Armstrong Fly-In and Air Show.
7. Take a hike at Creek Side Trails.
8. Visit the Murrysville Snake Pit.
9. Go fishing at Canonsburg Lake.
10. Play at one of the many playgrounds in Freeport.