There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Frannie, Wyoming. For starters, the city has a number of parks that are perfect for playing in, including Fort Warren Park and Pioneer Park. There are also a number of museums in Frannie that are great for kids, such as the Wyoming Dinosaur Museum and the Heart Mountain Interpretive Center. And, of course, no trip to Frannie would be complete without a stop at the famous Old Faithful geyser.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Frannie, Wyoming
1. Visit the Frannie Reservoir for fishing, canoeing, and hiking.
2. Tour the Frannie Historic District and see the old jail, hotel, and post office.
3. Go on a nature walk at the Frannie Wildlife Management Area.
4. Take a scenic drive down the Medicine Wheel Passage National Scenic Byway.
5. Visit the Chief Washakie Museums and see artifacts from the Shoshone chief.
6. Camp out at the When They Were Kids Campground and listen to stories around the campfire.
7. Hike to the top of Pilot Hill for a view of the town and surrounding area.
8. Visit the Big Horn County Fairgrounds and see the rodeo arena and 4-H exhibits.
9. Learn about early pioneer life at the Occidental Hotel and Fort Boone Historic Site.
10. Pick up a souvenir at one of the many Western-themed shops in town.